Ruhl Strategic Partners uses Google Analytics to collect information about how visitors access and use our website (https://ruhlsp.com.) We do not use Google Analytics to identify individual users. If you do not wish to have this information collected, Google has created a web browser plugin that will disable the Google Analytics cookie on your browser.
Information collected by Google Analytics may include:
- The date, time and duration of your visit to RuhlSP.com
- Any pages you viewed on RuhlSP.com, including the first and last pages
- Your Country, State, and City of origin
- Website links, ads or search terms that brought you to RuhlSP.com
- If you are signed into a Google account, Age, Gender and Market Segmentation information you may have provided in your Google profile may also be provided
Information we do NOT Collect through Google Analytics:
- Identifying information such as your Name, Address, Telephone Number or Mailing Address
- Your shopping/purchasing habits on other websites
- Your browsing history, other than if you followed a link from an external website to RuhlSP.com
- Your future browsing habits, other than if you follow a link from RuhlSP.com to a page on an external website
In addition, users may voluntarily provide information through a form on our website.
The information we collect may be used to monitor our site and implement improvements to provide a better user experience. We may also use information provided in our contact form for marketing Ruhl Strategic Partners at a later date, users will always be able to opt-out of our marketing materials.
No information collected automatically or voluntarily will be sold to outside vendors.
For more information please contact Ruhl Strategic Partners at firstname.lastname@example.org